Air Brake Course
NO YELLING DRIVING INSTRUCTION!
* The goal for this course is not to try and turn you into a mechanic, but to help you be a safer driver.
* To operate a vehicle equipped with air brakes on a highway (public road), you need a B.C. driver’s licence with an air brake endorsement
- Recreational Vehicles (Certain RVs)
- Tractor Trailer (semi – truck)
- Emergency Vehicles (e.g. firetruck)
- Bus (Highway/Motor Coach)
This course is designed to give a clear understanding of basic air brake systems and their associated components and includes 16 hours of classroom theory on air brake systems. Course materials and handouts included